Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dinner at Pancake House

The last time I remember I ate at this place was last year when I met up with my agent from Manulife. Well, guess what, I met the same person just this evening. She treated me to dinner, so I ate my favorite food, the 2 piece Pan Chicken.

My agent happened to be the God Mother of my daughter. She asked a lot about her God Daughter and I told her na sobrang kulit na ng anak ko. We talked about a new insurance policy plan for my wife and the contents of the policy.

Good thing Pancake house has a good ambiance, good for meetings, catching up with friends, a quiet lunch, etc.

I don't know what's with the Chicken of Pancake House that made me addicted to it, but whenever I'm in any branch of Pancake House, this is sure to be one of my order.

No comments: