Thursday, July 29, 2010

SEAIR & Microtel Boracay Bloggers'Tour

South East Asian Airlines (SEAIR) and Microtel Inns & Suites will be choosing eight lucky bloggers to join an all-expense paid bloggers' tour of Boracay from September 10 to 12, 2010. Why am I telling you this, because I might be one of the lucky winners to be chosen. Why? Because I for one always fly with Seair going to Boracay. Two is I want to experience a 2 night stay Microtel Boracay because I hear great things about that place. The ambiance, clean rooms, great service. I've been in Boracay many times but I haven't experience to stay in Microtel.

An experience to stay in one of the most famous beaches in the world and a 2 night stay at Microtel Inn, meeting other bloggers is an experience of a lifetime and can be considered as "PRICELESS".

I'm wishing other bloggers goodluck. Let us all help promote Seair and Microtel Inn & Suites.

For other bloggers out there who wants to join and help promote them, check out SEAIR Facebook Fan Page.

Thank you.

No comments: